Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where does the time go?

My goodness. Tomorrow is the 16th of February - President's Day in the good old USA. Where did this month go? I know it is already a short one but I am amazed that today is mid-month. Half of February is over. Actually, I can't wait for Spring; birds chirping, open windows, longer days and feeling less encumbered by boots, sweaters and coats. Ah, Spring.... can't wait.

I am moving ahead with my second novel while trying to find literary representation for my first one, Immortal Obsession. I refuse to focus on the state of the economy or the fact that the publishing world has been impacted as well. I believe that someone out there will connect with my characters and my story and want to present it to the world. So, I remain positive as I write, edit and write some more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rita Vetere said...

Hey, Denise,
I'm of the opinion that people turn to books during hard times as a means of escape. Although the publishing industry is ill at the moment it can and will recover. I've no doubt your book will find a home in the not too distant future, and wish you much success with it.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Denise K. Rago said...

You are so kind!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
hogan outlet online
lacoste outlet
fitflops
jordan retro
adidas stan smith shoes
adidas stan smith
michael kors outlet online
salomon speedcross
michael kors outlet online

2:16 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

louis vuitton pas cher
atlanta falcons jersey
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
under armour outlet
cheap ray bans
christian louboutin
adidas nmd
cleveland cavaliers
chargers jerseys

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home