Thursday, September 27, 2007

The editor

I am embarking on a new voyage. I have an editor for my novel! I am thrilled to have a professional reading my manuscript. I don't know how much re-writing I will have to do but I am so excited. Writing is one of the things that I live for, and to rewrite it will only make it a better novel and make me grow as a writer, and isn't that what it is all about? Writing is one step in the publishing process. I have had friends who also write read my novel but there is something about a professional assessing your work. Some writers may be intimidated by it but I welcome it. I see it as bringing me one step closer to publication!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

That's great! You're right, it's just another part of the journey and one step closer to your dream. Good luck.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home