Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Writing Course

I have been taking an on-line writing course for 5 weeks now and I must confess - I love it. I wish it would never end. I have gotten so much feedback on Immortal Obsession, most of it good I must admit. I still don't have an adequate ending. I hate happy endings. Life just doesn't always work out that way you know? At best we endure and if we are really lucky we find love, a sense of inner peace and happiness in one form or another. I love writing more than most anything else and perhaps one day I will be able to devote my day to this creative process.



The class liked Christian and Michel, my two immortals. I like them too. Perhaps one day you will meet them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I'm not a fan of happy endings either. Life isn't like that. Most of my fave novels don't have happy endings.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Denise K. Rago said...

Thank goodness there is someone else out there who finds happy endings unsatisfying! I understand there must be resolution but I don't like when a novel or a movie ends with everything tied up with a neat little bow. I like tension, erotica and darkness; and an ending that suggests perhaps another beginning.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home