Thursday, March 22, 2007

The End is Near

My on-line writing course ends this week. Where did the last eight weeks go? I have enjoyed it thoroughly, improving my own writing, while critiquing my classmates work as well. It has been very time consuming yet I have made cyberspace friends, I feel my writing has improved and I have a clear direction for my novel.



I will miss our weekly schedule of submissions to read, plus the thrill of tossing out questions for to group, never knowing what type of response I would receive back from them. It is not for the faint hearted. They were tough but I know it helped me grow and isn't that what it is all about - finding the right words to tell your story, to bring your characters to life?



Damn right it is! Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I'm glad the course helped. Good luck with the novel!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home