Friday, June 22, 2007

Is this it?

I have just finished Immortal Obsession - actually I finished it about a week ago and now I am asking myself is it really finished, how do I know it is done? A wise friend replied "you will know." Shit, do I know or do I just think I know?



I have to edit the epilogue and then plan on letting it sit for a few days while I mull it over, trying to figure out if it needs more. Then I will reread it. We have no objectivity with our own work so as much as I try to look at it from a distance, it is impossible.



Two writing buddies have the first three chapters to read and edit. I want the first three chapters to really grab the reader, though I suppose they must grab a publisher or an agent first! In some strange way I feel that now the hard part begins, selling it

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

You are right to let it sit for a few days.

The hardest part is definitely the editing and selling!

Good luck.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home