Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm here

I had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and oh my goodness, it's almost the end of January! Where the hell does the time go? When I was working full-time I had no time and since I have not been gainfully employed I seem to have less time. How does that happen? I have reread parts one and two of Blood Kiss (working title) and am moving into part three.

Christian has just learn much about his past and that it is populated with people who have always been there but he has never known until now. It's almost mind blowing for him as his priorities are suddenly shuffled once again. What priorities you may ask can a vampire have beyond his or her next seduction or next meal, or both at the same time, as the case may be, but Christian is not just an ordinary vampire.

To learn just what Christian is truly made of you will have to wait until I finish Blood Kiss and find a publisher for not only this book but my debut novel, Immortal Obsession.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita Vetere said...

Nope, Christian definitely does not sound like any ordinary vampire... and I'm willing to wait to find out more. I know the wait will be worth it!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home