Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy New Year

As I pack up and head off to warmer weather for a few weeks I cannot help but reflect on this year and this decade. Quite a bumpy ride, this one, yet filled with both sadness and great discovery. This decade will go down in the books for me. I mean that in the most positive way.



I hope that the New Year brings all of you much happiness, joy, peace and fulfillment. I have my resolutions: find a publisher, continue to meditate daily as well as exercise, be kind, have faith, etc. I used to make lists but I have finally culled it down to a few important ones: be honest, keep to my word, live with intention.


God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita Vetere said...

Happy New Year Denise! Your resolutions are the only ones that really matter. Wishing you all happiness and success in 2010,

Rita

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home