Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Muse Returns

He's back folks.

My beautiful, intense, imaginative muse. After my mom passed away, I simply could not write and I gently tried to explain that to my muse. He understood, but still....he wants to get this second book finished and then move onto the third. You know how stubborn a muse can be!

I have really missed writing and hopefully now, I can pick up where I left off and begin to end my second novel in this series. I think we are back in business, my muse and I. My grief is there yet so is my muse, and he wants me to write. He knows how the creative spirit can rise like a flame out of the ashes to give the world another great story.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita Vetere said...

Glad to hear he's back Denise... have you named your muse?

Rita.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Denise K. Rago said...

He does have a name, however, right now, I would rather just call him my muse. Unless he tell me otherwise.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Mary said...

Good to hear that, Denise! :-)
Hope you have a great day!
~Mary-Lee~

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home