Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vampires in Cyberspace

I have done it! I sent my novel to all my workshop classmates via e-mail. My work is now out there for them to read and to critique. Suppose they hate it? Suppose they love it? Anything but indifference, please! I am ready to have other eyes look into the world of my vampires. Will they find them as lovely and deadly as I do? How would they improve them? Will I be able to take their "constructive" comments and make changes to better the story? I will keep you posted as I go along here. It's all new to me yet I am thrilled to have started this process. I hoped to become a part of an on-line writers group for about a year now so perhaps some writing mates will come out of this class. I know I will grow as a writer and isn't that what all writers want - to create a better story?

I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home