Monday, August 25, 2008

The Waiting Game

No, this is not "The Dating Game" but the waiting game. I have queried several more agents in my quest for representation. Now all I can do is wait and hope that one of them will believe in my novel Immortal Obsession. I have begun my second novel in the series, presently titled Blood Kiss. Clues to who was given a blood kiss are apparent in the opening chapter; well, sort of apparent. I don't like to spell anything out too clearly and I do like to keep my vampires on their toes as well.

I am presentlly working on a page on MySpace.com as well as putting up a photo of myself here as well as on MySpace. A website is in the works as well so please keep checking in with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita Vetere said...

Hope you're having a great week. Glad to hear you're getting setting up on MySpace. I'll be checking in with you there soon. Good luck with the writing!

Rita Vetere
www.ritavetere.com
www.myspace.com/rita_1111

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home