Sunday, July 06, 2008

Any Moment Now

My proof reader promised to have my manuscript back to me this week. I am so excited to see her revisions I am almost pacing! I trust her judgement and though I may not agree with all her suggestions, in the end, I will have a tighter novel that reads well. Isn't that what any writer wants for their creation?

Right now, I am researching agents to query once I have Immortal Obsession in my hot little hands. I have been hesitant to query agents prior to the completion of my novel because as my editor brought to my attention, suppose one of them wants to see your ms immediately and you don't have it in hand? Now that is a problem I would love to have! I have taken his advice as well and I am waiting for my novel to be complete, revised and the best it can be before I undertake the next step.

I feel like a horse at the gait waiting for the bell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home